Before you get to loving your new beautiful candles there’s a few tips you need to know...
1. Soy wax has a memory. On your first burn please allow your candle to fulfil a full melt pool (to the edge of the vessel)
2. Before lighting please trim your wick 1/4 inch - this prevents soot and mushrooming of your wick
3. Never leave a lit candle alone, and always light it on a stable heat resistant surface away from children and pets.
4. Please don’t burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time, this could cause the vessel to overheat and crack
5. Do not burn your candle all the way to the bottom of the wick. Allow 2-5 cm from the bottom of the jar.
6. Did you know you can reuse your jars? Once your candle is done simply fill your vessel with boiling water and allow the wax to pool to the top. Once set, pop out your wax and wick and wash thoroughly with warm soapy water.